Varn is a driven and customer-focused Insurance professional, with over 10 years experience in the Industry. Those who deal with Varn always comment on the effort & enthusiasm that she brings to every interaction, and into finding solutions for her brokers. Starting her career in Claims has given her a deep understanding of how Insurance should serve its customers, and the logical progression into Underwriting has equipped her with the skills to understand & underwrite a wide variety of risks. Her skills and dedication has seen her progress quickly through the Industry, across multiple roles in Underwriting and Distribution. Varn’s passion is forging new relationships in the broker market and she is a huge advocate in the value intermediaries bring to their clients. Outside of work, she’s a keen oztag player and a force to be reckoned with on the field.
Get in touch with Varnmarie as per details below:
Underwriting Development Manager – NSW
P. 02 9056 1493
M. +61 459 478 992
Getting to know Varnmarie:
- What are you reading/watching currently?
Reading, “Where the Crawdad’s sing”
- What is the first concert you attended?
Big Day Out.
- Where do you most hope to visit?
Japan is next on the list, but I’d be happy with the office at this stage.
- What is your most used emoji?
The laughing face. Usually at my own jokes. Closely followed by the face palm.
- What’s the most annoying question that people ask you?
“How’s lockdown treating you?”
- What’s the best way to start the day?
A beach walk and a bacon & egg roll!
- What city would you most like to live in?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
Learning guitar. Bought one years ago and it’s still collecting dust.
- What’s your pet hate?
When people call me Van.