Who is 360 Cyber?
360 Cyber specialises in protecting small to medium size businesses from the threat of cyber-attacks and the complex risks posed by cyber threats. Our network of global suppliers, available 24 hours a day, will help you deal with the complexity of a cyber breach, whether malicious or simply through operator error. We do more than just insure the cost of a cyber-attack. 360 helps you to defend your IT assets, manage incidents to minimise disruption to your business or brand as well as provide the financial coverage you need to stay in business.
All business is transacted electronically through our web system 360 Compass:
Please contact a 360 Cyber should you wish to learn more or if you require any assistance in logging into the system.
CLICK HERE for 360 Cyber Underwriter contacts.
We help you defend your IT assets, manage incidents to minimize disruption to your business or brand as well as provide the financial coverage you need to stay in business
What makes 360 Cyber Different?
360 provides a broad coverage that protects your business in several ways. You are protected for the potential liability you may incur through your networks or data retention risks. You are covered for the impact to your business of ransomware or business interruption. We help you to protect your business by providing free anti-virus software and back up licenses. Finally, we provide the world’s best expertise to help you deal with incidents in real time.
This great product is combined with 360’s Broker centred approach to distribution and underwriting to make things as easy as possible for Brokers and their Clients.
- Coverage for Legal and Liability costs
- Legal expenses for investigations and legal proceedings
- Media Liability
- Data Liability
- Network Security Liability
- Cover to get the business back on its feet
- Business interruption cover
- Cover for legal representation and public relations consultants
- Credit monitoring
- Notification costs
- Risk management tools and benefits, including firewall, back up and antivirus solution from Avast, one of the largest security companies in the world. We help you keep your business safe from cyber attacks.
- “Best in class” coordinated incident response. Coordinated by Crawfords and supported by a global network that includes forensic IT providers, forensic accountants, legal support, and public relations consultants. We help you navigate the challenge of responding to cyber criminals, managing customer data implications and maintaining your brand and reputation throughout the process.
- Coverage that minimises the financial impact of a cyber breach including business interruption insurance. We help you with managing the financial pressures of a cyber attack.
- Legal expenses and liability coverage that ensures you are protected from legal actions by regulators and third parties. We help to take away a significant threat to your business’s future.
Policies & Documentation
360 Financial Lines Pty Ltd ABN 72 629 145 357 is an Authorised Representative (AR 1268172) of
360 Underwriting Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 18 120 261 270, AFSL 319181