Who is 360 Professional & Financial Risks
360 Professional and Financial Risks (360 PFR) is a dedicated, specialist Underwriting agency, providing market competitive products for companies requiring protection for their business, management, and professional activities.
Central to 360 Underwriting Solutions’ purpose is providing your clients with solutions they want and service they expect. At 360 PFR, we strive to exceed that purpose by offering a broad, customer-centric product suite for your SME customers, an experienced team of underwriters and claims handlers, and access to 360 Compass, our in-house quote and bind platform.
At 360 PFR, our passion for professional and financial risks underpins everything we do. Supported by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, we are uniquely positioned to provide superior underwriting solutions and an experienced, professional claims service.
All business is transacted electronically through our web system 360 Compass:
Please contact 360 PFR should you wish to learn more or if you require any assistance in logging into the system.
CLICK HERE for 360 PFR Underwriter contacts.
Competitive, online solutions, with a highly skilled team on hand as and when you need us
What makes 360 Professional & Financial Risks Different?
Broad product coverage, backed by QBE Australia
Online, easy to transact quote and bind platform
Broad appetite across an expansive product suite
Dedicated, specialist underwriters, providing superior service
National, market leading panel of service providers on hand to help protect your clients when claims arise
360 PFR offers three financial lines product options to suit your business requirements as follows:
Provides cover for claims made against an Insured for alleged negligence or breach of duty arising from an act, error or omission in the provision of
professional advice or service.
- Limits of up to $10M
- 14 bespoke wordings, tailored to specific industries
- Cover for loss arising from civil liability claims
- Bodily injury and property damage as a result of covered claims
- Legal costs and expenses, including investigation costs
- Public relations expenses
- Suite of optional extensions, including social engineering fraud
- Complimentary hour of verbal advice from QBE legal panel relating
to claims or potential claims
Management Liability Insurance provides cover for claims made against the company, as well as claims made against directors and officers.
The policy provides protection for
- Pre-investigation and investigation costs
- Broad corporate liability cover, including defence costs and tax audit costs
- Employment practices liability, extending to allegations made in respect of discrimination
- Crime cover for employees and third parties
- Statutory liability cover, including defence and investigation costs, and enforcement expenses
Association Liability incorporates elements of professional indemnity and management liability cover to protect not-for-profit organisations and associations, office bearers and employees against legal costs and damages arising from allegations of misconduct, breach of duty, mismanagement and more.
- Limits of up to $5m
- Directors and officers’ liability
- Broad professional indemnity cover
- Cover for breaches of trade practices and related legislation, as well as claims for breach of contract
- Insured vs insured
- Unintentional libel and slander
- Unintentional intellectual property
- Range of optional extensions, including fidelity
Policies & Documentation
The insurance products on this page are issued and underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL 239545) (QBE). 360 Professional & Financial Risks Pty Ltd, (ABN 92 666 652 071, AR 1302905) is an Authorised Representative of 360 Underwriting Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 18 120 261 270, AFSL 319181) which is acting (under its own AFSL) on behalf of QBE when distributing the products on this page. Any advice provided is general only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. To decide if this product is right for you, please read the policy wording.