360 Construction & Engineering
Making a claim with 360 Construction is simple and easy. Claims are handled by highly efficient & professional claims teams operated by our security providers, who will help guide you through the whole claim process, including monitoring all claims on a regular basis to ensure expeditious settlement.
To lodge a Claim or make an inquiry, please direct your claims as follows:
QBE Contact Details:
- QBE Property Claims Email: email@example.com
- QBE Property Claims: Phone 02 9848 6522
- QBE QLD Liability Claims Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QBE NSW Liability Claims Email: email@example.com
- QBE VIC/TAS Liability Claims Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QBE SA/WA Liability Claims Email: email@example.com
Forward any third-party correspondence including letters from solicitors, statements of claim, letters of demand immediately to 360 Claims:
- Do not admit liability for any incident whether verbally or in writing;
- Take all reasonable steps following an incident to protect the person or property from further injury or damage;
- Should any third party or their insurer/solicitor contact you, please avoid entering any conversation with them regarding the alleged incident and refer them to 360 Claims.;
- Obtain as much information as possible for example witness details, contact details of all parties involved.
We will determine if a Loss Adjuster or Solicitor is to be appointed, therefore please retain any relevant items/documentation and confirm specifics of location/site where incident occurred.
With each claim form, you will need to attach or forward where applicable:
- Photographs of the damage;
- Repair / replacement quotations or order forms;
- If the damage/loss has been repaired/ replaced, please provide invoices;
- Original purchase receipts/ documentation to show proof of ownership where possible;
- Scope of repair works;
- It is mandatory to include the subject project details: start and finish dates as well as the contract price.
Once the above is received, we will determine and notify if they require a Loss Adjuster to attend and inspect damage/ the site. Please retain all damaged items if practical, any relevant items/documentation and confirm specifics of location/site where incident occurred.
We settle claims as quickly as possible to ensure you can keep on building!