Having held senior Broker relationship and underwriting roles at Allianz over the last 7 years, Jodie brings with her extensive relationship, strategic planning and risk selection skills to the 360 Team. Jodie has been a member of the NSW NIBA Young Professionals Committee for the last 4 years helping to design and deliver educational events for the NSW Young Professional Insurance community. Leading 360 Cyber will allow Jodie to bring together her passion of relationships, technology and product development to successfully grow the 360 Cyber portfolio.
Get in touch with Jodie as per details below:
Executive Director – Cyber
M. +61 437 982 050
Getting to know Jodie:
- What are you reading/watching currently?
Reading, Think like a Monk – Jay Shetty
- What is the first concert you attended?
Jesus Christ Superstar when I was 6, my mum was and still is a huge John Farnham fan.
- Where do you most hope to visit?
Italy – Amalfi Coast
- What is your most used emoji?
Facepalm – daily
- What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Game of Thrones
- What’s the best way to start the day?
Esplanade walk at Cronulla and a coffee
- What city would you most like to live in?
I lived in London when I was 18 and loved it, but, Sydney has my heart.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Costa Rica – Guanacaste, so different to home. Still raw and somewhat untouched.
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Well it’s hard to make plans at the moment, but right now it’s the simple things, summer, time at the beach and hopefully being able to eat out at restaurants again with friends.
- What are you addicted to?
Trashy TV like Love Island & the Kardashians