Peter Banks is a career specialist in the provision of Accident and Health solutions to the Broker market, Peter made a significant contribution to the development of the market leading Accident and Health International Business.
The creation of 360 Accident & Health will allow the highly respected Peter Banks to utilise his specialist skills as well as allowing him to leverage his reputation, distribution capability and strong relationships that the 360 team offer.
Get in touch with Peter as per details below:
T. 02 9056 1428
M. 0412 361 581
Getting to know Peter:
- What are you reading/watching currently?
AFL, footy season has started
- What is the first concert you attended?
Huey Lewis and the News
- Where do you most hope to visit?
Fiji again, once borders open Or Augusta national for US Masters
- What was your first job?
- What is your most used emoji?
Don’t really use many Emoji’s if anything
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
- What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
How many events in the Decathlon
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Game of Thrones, never watched it and have no interest to
- What’s the best way to start the day?
- What city would you most like to live in?
Indian Wells (Retired)
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
There are a few, but generally 70s play list, Jazz, Blues
- What is your pet hate?
Inconsiderate/discourteous people especially on the road
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Hopefully travelling again
- What are you addicted to?
- What is one of your favourite smells?
The Fiji Islands
- What would be your spirit animal?