Chris is a highly regarded insurance industry leader with over 30 years in the business and a track record of delivering on challenging financial and non-financial goals. Success has come through leading high performing sales, underwriting and service teams.
During his career he has also managed claims units, held senior underwriting authorities, delivered product and interpersonal skills training, run employment teams as well as holding branch, state and national management position. His Broker Partners see him as someone who has a high regard for them and their customers and someone who will strongly advocate for both.
Get in touch with Chris as per details below:
M. +61 406 537 432
Getting to know Chris:
- What are you reading/watching currently?
The Judge’s List – John Grisham
- What is the first concert you attended?
KISS & the MSO (Melbourne Symphony Orchestra)
- Where do you most hope to visit?
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
Stock trading / investing
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
Do you have a reservation, when you walk into a really empty restaurant
- What was your first job?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Iceland – just recently
- What is your pet hate?
People on mobile phones oblivious to everyone around them
- What are you addicted to?
- What would be your spirit animal?
- What city would you most like to live in?