Jason started in 1990, with what was meant to be a 12-month stint at Mercantile Mutual in Mount Gambier. This went on to become a 30-year career and sparked a great love of the Insurance Industry.
He is known for his passion for people, talent for harnessing collaboration, and ability to drive and manage change. His commitment to customers is evident through the enduring relationships he has built throughout his career spanning underwriting, distribution, and senior management roles.
Primarily focused in Commercial and Intermediary Distribution, Jason brings a tremendous skill set, deep broker relationships and an exemplary leadership style to 360 as CEO Australia & director.
Get in touch with Jason as per details below:
CEO Australia & Director
M. +61 438 285 912
Getting to know Jason:
- What are you reading/watching currently?
Trawling Netflix to for next series to replace Gangs of London (and “The Block”….) (Though replays of the 2017, 2019 and 2020 AFL Grand Final still get a run)
- What is the first concert you attended?
U2 in Adelaide (well, it was actually a Madonna concert but didn’t want to admit that).
- Where do you most hope to visit?
Back to Vegas – only been once, and not for long enough!
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
Did you used to snow ski in Mount Gambier?
- What was your first job?
Insurance Clerk! (was meant to be for 12 months….)
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
I love New York (there’s something new and interesting every visit)
- What is your pet hate?
A messy house
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to do but just haven’t gotten around to it?
Guitar – have had one for many years without playing a tune!
- What are you addicted to?
Steak and good red wine
- What would be your spirit animal?
Elephant – I like to keep calm (I also apparently had big ears at high school)