Frank brings 25 years of insurance experience across plant & equipment and heavy motor underwriting, with the last 14 years in the role of Portfolio Manager – Mobile Plant and Equipment.
Strong relationships forged over his career include key relationships with clients, brokers and Insurers within both the Australian and London markets. A proven performer, Franks key competencies include leadership, business development, product development and underwriting.
Get in touch with Frank as per details below:
Head of Plant & Equipment
M. +61 432 464 668
Getting to know Frank:
- What is your most used emoji?
The crying laughing emoji
- What is the first concert you attended?
U2 – MCG 1993 the Zoo TV tour.
- Where do you most hope to visit?
The Maldives – Would love to swim in the amazing clear water!
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
F1 Driver. Fly around the globe racing and be in a different country every 2 weeks would be amazing.
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
When was the last time Essendon won a final?
- What was your first job?
Worked at Tuckerbag as shelf stacker at 15.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
New York. Need to go back as so much more to do and see there.
- What is your pet hate?
When you order a chicken parmigiana in a pub and the chips are under the parma it’s really annoying as it makes the chips soggy!
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to do but just haven’t gotten around to it?
- What are you addicted to?
- What is one of your favourite smells?
Ocean air in the morning.