360 Cyber Risk
This Learning module aims to demystify the world of Cyber threats and assist you in having a conversation with your Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) clients.
1. Understanding Cyber Jargon
When it comes to cyber-crime, the terminology can be very confusing. This section will provide clarity around commonly used terms and to gain a thorough understanding about what they actually mean.
2. The 360 Cyber Incident Response Service
Risks that SMEs should be aware of will be highlighted and brought to life through simple scenarios. You will also better understand our strong claims proposition, which is available 24/7 and includes many features that your SMEs will appreciate.
3. Cyber Risk Mitigation
Tips to protect you and your clients falling victim to a cyber-attack. Including:
- The best way to structure a password;
- The way to spot a scam email;
- When to trust a wifi connection;
- Multi-Factor Authentication;
- Access Control Tips.
4. 360 Cyber Insurance Policy Coverage
Provides a clear understanding about what Cyber Risk actually is, as well as understanding the broad coverage the 360 Cyber Product offers:
- Incident Response (Remediation Costs);
- Business Interruption;
- Cyber Extortion;
- PCI Fines and Assessment Costs;
- Data Breach;
- Privacy Liability;
- Network Security Liability;
- Multimedia Liability;
- Optional Covers: Funds Transfer Fraud & Telephone Hacking.
Duration: 1 hour CPD Points: 1 Click on the link below to begin.