Paul is a passionate business leader with a track record of building successful teams over 20 years in the industry. He boasts a wide breadth of experience across roles in both Product and Distribution, delivering on financial and nonfinancial goals. Paul has also held National roles building and launching Broker Engagement and segmentation models.
Paul spent 12 years at Allianz, culminating in the key roles as State Manager for both Western Australia and NSW/ACT with responsibility for underwriting and distribution. Proudly, Paul is a vocal advocate for the role of the Broker and the importance of advice provided by intermediary’s to clients.
Get in touch with Paul as per details below:
T. 02 9056 1481
M. 0417 469 485
Getting to know Paul:
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Joining what is a fantastic, hardworking and successful team and adding value to each and every person.
- What are you addicted to?
- What would be your spirit animal?
Horse. I love racing and grew up around horses. I love their mix of power and grace.
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
I’d love to be the world’s best golfer.
- What’s the best way to start the day?
My kids are 6 and 3 and they still think I’m cool so a cuddle from them starts the day off brilliantly.
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
What was it like growing up in Scotland.