Brent is a highly regarded insurance industry leader with over 25 years in the boating industry and the last 10 years as an insurance specialist in the marine pleasure craft market. With a track record of delivering on challenging financial and non-financial goals. Success has come through leading high performing sales, underwriting and service teams.
During his career he has also worked in product development, compliance delivery, marketing and interpersonal skills training, run employment teams as well as holding branch, state management positions. His Business Partners see him as someone who has a wealth of knowledge in the market and a high regard for them and their customers.
Get in touch with Brent as per details below:
National Underwriting Development Manager
M. +61 419 292 824
Getting to know Brent:
- What are you reading/watching currently?
Surfer & The Sage – Shaun Tomson.
- What is the first concert you attended?
I think it was Blink 182 at Caringbah Pub.
- Where do you most hope to visit?
Boat trip surfing the Banyak Islands, Indonesia.
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
“Can you introduce me to Chris Lynch?”, happens all the time…
- What was your first job?
Retail Assistant in a Surf Shop called Shady Haze, back when I had a curly blonde mop of hair!
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Nepal & Tibet.
- What is your pet hate?
People talking with a mouth full of food.
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to do but just haven’t gotten around to it?
Avocado or raw tomato.
- What are you addicted to?
Endurance racing (Swimming, Surf & Triathlon Ironman) – doing what others think is impossible (or perhaps crazy), I love the challenge.
- What would be your spirit animal?
Hawaiian Monk Seal – who wouldn’t want to spend their days swimming and on the beach in Hawaii.