Scott is a highly regarded insurance industry leader with 30 years in the business, spanning European, North American and the Asia Pacific markets. Scott has vast experience in Claims, Underwriting, Customer and Distribution roles. Having held technical and leadership roles across all disciplines.
With a proven track record of delivering results, being known for relentless execution and a tireless Customer and Broker focus. Scott is a proven leader and a welcome addition to lead the 360 Construction and Engineering proposition.
Get in touch with Scott as per details below:
Head of Construction & Engineering
P. 02 7900 1716
M. +61 401 105 595
Getting to know Scott:
- What are you reading / watching currently?
The Ride of a Lifetime, a great book by the CEO of Walt Disney. Great read, highly recommend.
- What is the first concert you attended?
Womack and Womack whilst in Florida on holiday, suspect a bit of googling with that one!
- Where do you most hope to visit?
Queenstown, I am an avid golfer and its certainly a destination I am keen to visit.
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
Cryptocurrency, I am currently an uneducated investor!
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
Am I Australian, no I am not, proudly English.
- What was your first job?
I was a Greenkeeper, a terrible one, as my putter and wedge came with, so more practice than work.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Hong Kong 7’s, if you know you know.
- What would be your spirit animal?
I think a Meerkat, I keep popping my head over my screens asking for help!
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to do but just haven’t gotten around to it?
Wearing a gilet in the office, apparently it’s a thing.
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Summer, but also really getting under the hood of 360 and then getting out to see our Broker partners.
- What is one of your favourite smells?
Cut grass, on the golf course, there’s nothing better! There’s a theme building here…