Brett has recently joined the 360 family as Head of 360 Farm and Regional. Whilst he boasts an impressive 35 years executive experience within the insurance industry, Brett is just as well known for his love of Cricket. Brett is committed to Regional and Rural Australia, promoting thought leadership in the agricultural insurance space. Brett is excited to be working with a highly skilled team of Agri insurance specialists and is committed to providing the very best service to our Broker partners. Brett is looking forward to connecting to discuss all things Agri.
Get in touch with Brett as per details below:
Head of Farm & Regional
P. 02 9056 1473
M. +61 476 893 394
Getting to know Brett:
- What are you reading / watching currently?
Legacy (about the All Blacks) and After Life Ricky Gervais.
- What is the first concert you attended?
Mental As Anything.
- What is your most used emoji?
I don’t use them, unless a ‘Thumbs up’ is considered an emoji?
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
- What’s the best way to start the day?
- What was your first job?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Any pub front bar / mixing, listening and talking to the Punters.
- What is your pet hate?
Arrogance & rudeness.
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to do but just haven’t gotten around to it?
Going on a cruise to watch my daughter & niece perform. They are currently working for Carnival Miami.
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Getting out to Regional / Rural Australia to see brokers.
- What are you passionate about?
People! I genuinely love seeing people succeed and if I can do my little bit to help then this is extremely gratifying. I am also very passionate about the promotion and education of mental health , one life lost to mental health struggles is one too many.