360 Mobile Plant & Equipment
Making a Claim with 360 Mobile Plant & Equipment is simple and easy. Claims are handled by highly efficient & professional Claims teams operated by our security providers, who will help guide you through the whole Claim process, including monitoring all Claims on a regular basis to ensure expeditious settlement.
To lodge a Claim or make an inquiry, please contact:
For Policies on or before 30 August 2019
Tokio Marine Recommended Repairers
The quickest and easiest way to lodge a motor vehicle or mobile plant item Claim is by completing Tokio Marines Nichido’s Online Claim Form.
Please find nearest repairers in our Repairer Network. Each repairer has been carefully selected to meet the following criteria:
- Quality repairs in a timely and professional manner
- Sufficiently equipped to undertake all types of repairs
- Committed to superior customer service
- Long term trusted relationship
The Repair Process
- Is stress-free, you only have to obtain one quote (please refer to the Tokio Marine Repairer Network)
- Allows you to select a repairer of your choice, provided that they are a licensed repairer and are appropriately qualified
- Guarantees repairs for the lifetime of the vehicle. Our repairers will endeavor to supply genuine parts where available.
Our claims controllers can discuss the most convenient method for arranging the repair of your vehicle and, if required, will assist you in selecting the most suitable and conveniently located repairer. If your vehicle cannot be driven, we can arrange for it to be towed and delivered to the repairer.
If you wish to lodge a claim for damaged windscreen/glass (subject to policy conditions) only, please call our preferred provider, O’Brien Glass on 13 16 16.
To ensure that your Claim gets process as a preferred client, please advise O’Brien Glass that you are insured with 360 Mobile Plant & Equipment & Tokio Marine & Nichido. You will need your policy number and details of how the damage occurred. O’Brien Glass will then request your excess, proceed to repair your glass and then manage the rest of the Claim with your insurer on your behalf. If you do not have your policy number, please contact your Broker.
Our aim is to understand our clients’ businesses in order to achieve the best claims outcomes.