Our very own Peter Banks (Executive Director – Accident & Health) started working in the Insurance industry through the Olympic Job Opportunities program. At the time, this was a joint venture between EY and AOC, which placed Athletes in careers. He comments that the role he was in at Accident and Health International “allowed me the flexibility to train, travel and compete whilst still earning an income to support myself. Over the years, Peter made a significant contribution to the development of the market leading Accident and Health International Business.
360 Accident & Health are proud to announce their sponsorship of Ashley Moloney, with the aim to provide him with the same opportunities & experience that developed Peter Banks’ career within the industry.
A young competitor, at age 21, Ash hold an impressive number of World & Australian records:
- 2018 World Junior Champion Decathlon (Championship Record) Oceania Junior Record
- 2019 Oceania Championships 1st place 8103
- 2020 Australian National Record Decathlon (8492 Points)
- 2020 Oceania Record Decathlon (8492 point)
- 2021 Australian National Champion Decathlon
- 2021 Olympic Team Decathlon
Join us in supporting Ashley, during his time in Tokyo. He will compete on the 4 and 5 August. Decathlon is completed over 2 days with 5 events per day.
- Day 1: 100m, Long Jump, Shot Put, High Jump and 400m.
- Day 2: 110h, Discus, Pole Vault, Javelin and 1,500m.
Should you wish to read more on Ashley Moloney, you may be interested in the article below from Sydney Morning Herald: